Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Blogroll

My re-start in blogging was inspired by lots of other blogs that I read regularly. Most of these blogs are centered around food and fitness and are written by professional or semi-professional bloggers (are those real terms?). I am subscribed to these blogs, among others, via my google reader. I love my google reader page because I can check one place to get all my the new posts from the blogs that I follow. I highy recommend google reader, almost as much as I recommend checking out these blogs:

Kath Eats Real Food -Kath does a great job of writing about the food she eats, recipes she and her husband create, fitness, and being a new mother. I love this blog because of the photography and real life fitness and nutrition experiences. Very practical.

Healthy Tipping Point -This blog is more fitness focused than it is food focused, a really great blog to read if you're trying to get into a fitness routine and need a little inspiration!

Iowa Girl Eats - Kristin is a wonderful writer who also develops great recipes. This is a great blog to visit when you're looking for a new recipe for a quick and easy home made meal.

Eat, Live, Run - Jenna primarily develops and posts recipes on her blog. She is also the author of a book, White Jacket Required, in which she tells the story of how she became a food blogger.

The Curvy Carrot -This blog is a great blog to visit if you're looking for some healthy but creative food ideas. I love the photography and the recipes are refreshingly healthy and indulgent at the same time.

There ya have it! My favorite blogs. Now if you'll excuse me, my morning blog reading routine is awaiting. But not without a big cup of coffee to go along with it...


No comments:

Post a Comment