Monday, January 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome! This is my second attempt at keeping up with the blog world - my previous blog, Tiny Kitchen Diaries, was a success at first but I got frustrated with my old camera and lack of cooking space. Now, I have moved on to a much bigger and better kitchen and a much newer and nicer camera! Here's to hoping that I can keep up with blogging on a regular basis.

Now, on to the good stuff....

Let me introduce myself and my husband, Jacob.
Jacob and I were married this past September in our current home of Boone, North Carolina. And then there are the pets...

Madi the Dog and Lily the Cat. You'll be seeing more of them in the future, don't worry. And don't worry, Madi the Dog is much happier in person than she looks in this picture.

The majority of this blog will be written about the food that I eat, the food that I cook, and other various things related to home remodeling, fitness, and travel. I hope you enjoy! Next up... Lemon Olive Oil Pound Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment