Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Travel.

As previously mentioned in my last post, I was in Tacoma, Washington last week for work. Washington state is such a beautiful place, and we've even seen the sun quite a bit! I traveled with my colleague and friend, Hollie, and we explored all the local restaurants and trails in our little suburb. Here are a few iphone snapshots from the beginning of the trip.


A salad from our favorite lunch spot, Marlene's.


This stuff was delicious!


A little hike right down the road from our hotel.


Wild berries!



Anthonie's at Point Defiance Park.


Garlic shrimp and potatoes. Yum!


And of course I had to include one of my many hotel breakfasts... 


Having a great time so far, more to come later on including pictures from our weekend trip to Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment